You have successfully registered for APISAT2018. We will hereby arrange your paper oral presentations. Following is some instructions for you:
- The oral presentation slot is 15 minutes, 10 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for Q & A. The total is 15 minutes. Please make sure to follow it strictly
- Please prepare a PowerPoint file to illustrate your paper.
- Please upload your file onto the meeting room computer half day before your arranged session. There will be a volunteer around to help you. It’s not allowed to upload it during the sessions.
- The technical program will be available shortly before the conference. Please do pay attention to the latest news on www.apisat2018.com.
- The technical sessions will be built up according to paper categories chosen by authors as well as experts’ points of view. In case your paper has been put into a wrong session, please inform the secretariat.
Please be aware that there are some papers hard to be put into any sessions. And there are some less than enough to form a session. For these papers, they may be classified into the most similar sessions.
6.Once your oral presentation has been arranged, please be sure to show up. The time slot will be kept for you.
Any problems, please direct to:
Ms. Wei, firstname.lastname@example.org, 86-18515004695
Ms. Zhang, email@example.com, 86-1084934114