|Early-bird registration (Before Sep.16,2018)||Regular registration (Sep.17-Oct.14)||On-site registration (Oct.15-Oct.18)|
- Authors shall register and pay before the early-bird registration deadline to get presentation arranged.
- Member refers to member of the following societies:
Chinese Society of Aeronautics and Astronautics (CSAA)
The Royal Aeronautical Society (RAeS)
The Korean Society for Aeronautical and Space Sciences (KSAS)
The Japan Society for Aeronautical and Space Sciences (JSASS)
Membership number is required.
- Student must submit student certificate.
- Registration can only be processed and confirmed after payment is done.
- For on-site registration, only Renminbi currency is accepted.
Registration fee includes:
- Attendance all scientific sessions
- Proceedings on an USB flash drive, final program and name badge
- One coupon for the reception on Oct 16. (Except student registration)
- Coupons for lunches on Oct 16 and 17, and refreshments.
- One coupon for the banquet on Oct 17 (Except student registration)
- Students and accompanying persons can buy coupons for the reception and banquet at 400 RMB (60 USD)/per person and 600 RMB (90USD)/per person respectively.
It costs 400 RMB/60 USD to join the technical tour. It includes transportation, visit and lunch. Technical tour information refers to the column on the homepage. There are only 80-100 seats. First come, first served.
Methods of Payment
Online payment during online registration is strongly recommended.
Domestic authors can choose to pay through bank transfer. Please notify APISAT2018 and your name in the remittance information column. The commission fee shall be borne by the remitter.
Registration Cancellation and refund
Cancellation must be made in writing no later than Sep. 20, 2018. 20% of the registration fee will be charged as administration cost, the rest will be refunded; cancel after this date or fail to attend, no money will be returned. The registration fee can be transferred to another delegate.
Paper Publication and withdrawal
Papers accepted after peer review will be officially published in the APISAT2018 Proceedings on the Lecture Notes in Electrical. Engineering (LNEE) by Springer. A publication fee of RMB 1500/USD220 per paper is required.
If you publish more than one paper, please refer to the Extra Publication Fee column on the left side of registration page to add extra order.
We follow No Paper, No Podium; No Podium No Paper Policy. If author fails to register and show up, the paper will be removed.
In case you wish to withdraw your paper, please propose it before Sep. 20 in writing to email@example.com. 50% of the publication fee will be charged while the rest will be returned. Beyond this date, no publication fee will be refunded. It’s not possible to cancel after Oct. 18.
For registration, logistics, accommodation :
Ms. Qinghe Wei, 861082315732, firstname.lastname@example.org
For technical problem on website :
Mr. Xingchao Yang, 15184321799, email@example.com
For program and publication (Preliminary program will be posted online in the begining of October) :
Ms. Xue Zhang, 861084934114，firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Ce Yu, 861084924387,email@example.com